|Experience:||5 - 7 Year|
|Designation:||Sales Associate (Sales Team)|
|Department:||Sales & Marketing|
|Sub Department:||Sales / BD|
|CTC INR Lacs:||15 - 30 p.a|
Who are we looking for?
- You are always hungry to learn more and implement the learnings
- You are someone that possess very good sales closing skills
- You can connect with people in a way that translate our core values and emotions
- You are passionate about personal growth and you aspire to make an impact in people's lives through connecting with people
- You're someone who's always eager to improve your sales skills
- You are open to receive and implement feedback efficiently and you are coachable
WORK FROM HOME
You might be a good fit for this position if you have:
- 5+ years of active sales experience
- At least 3-year experience B2C sales
- Native English speaking and writing skills
- Highly experienced in sales closing
- Familiarity with personal growth & self development industry
- Has past experience of writing various types of messages/emails leading to CTA for sales
- Understands buyer personas and can tailor the tone of voice accordingly
- Has solid knowledge of connecting with people principles
- Prior experience in closing high ticket sales is a plus
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for connecting and converting prospect to paid members and improve our conversions on various of programs.
That includes nurturing our prospect pre-event on social media channels.
This role requires an ability to think creatively and analytically, look at numbers and conversion metrics per event and scale revenue.
About the role, you'll:
- Responsible for closing B2C Sales for personal development and self transformation
- Responsible for nurturing prospects on social media posts which aligns with the brand voice
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets with working on sales leads retargetting
- Responsible for supporting during webinar, seminar, live events, etc for connecting with prospects and help them to make decision