|Experience:||0 - 4 Year|
|Sub Department:||General - IT|
|CTC INR Lacs:||1.8 - 4.2 p.a|
· Supporting the engineering team during demonstration, planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
· Analysing new systems, existing systems, operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
· Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
· Conducting required research and developing best practices.
· Conducting laboratory tests on RF Equipment’s.
· Knowledge of RF hardware systems and testing equipment.
· Coordinating with other Engineers and team members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
· Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks
· Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
· Program test and troubleshoot complex robotics systems
· Travelling PAN India and work with different kind of defense organizations.
· Work with DRDO’s, similar government organizations and Lab’s.
· Designing and implementing Cisco Unity system
· Familiarity with WAN and LAN system
Requirement: 20nos (5 fresher, 7 diploma, 8 graduates)
Qualification: Fresher/ Diploma / Graduates
Experience: Diploma with 1-3yrs/ Graduates with 2-4yrs
Budget (CTC): Fresher – 15K-20K, Diploma 30k, Graduates – 35K
We are looking for an innovative, deadline-driven technical engineer to join our company. The engineer’s responsibilities include assisting Engineers with various tasks like equipment installation, demonstration, system configuration, maintenance and developing preventative maintenance plans. You should also be able to troubleshoot systems, identify problems, and write up reports. To be successful as a technical engineer, you should be meticulous, efficient, and have sound knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline. Outstanding candidates are team players with exemplary problem-solving abilities.