|Industry:||Broking & Research|
|Experience:||3 - 6 Year|
|Department:||Finance & Accounts|
|Sub Department:||Others - Finance|
|Location:||Andheri Railway Stat|
|CTC INR Lacs:||7 - 8.5 p.a|
To manage the center profitability by constantly endeavoring to bring up productivity and also ensuring reduction in costs in areas deemed desirable by the management. To monitor the performance and learning development of Relationship Managers.
Mumbai/ Delhi/ Cochin/ Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Visakhapatnam
one candidate for each branch
· Ensuring the productivity of Center and Relationship Managers as per the expectation of the company by planning activities for sales, identification of training needs and measurement of product penetrations, customer awareness and satisfaction.
· Handling HNI (High-net worth Individuals) clients by themselves for closure of sales on all products (except equity) without subsequent delegation.
· Complete other related duties as assigned. Provide management direction to foster effective selection, development and reward of subordinates while contributing to initiatives in support of the Company’s Diversity programs
· Ensuring adherence to Sales Processes.
· Maintenance of statutory timings, discipline, cleanliness of the center (as per the guidelines) and compliance on 5S for better realization.
· Building up brand and Corporate Relations by contributing to the profitability of the Center through active participation in business development efforts.
· Market feedback viz. new product, pricing, and competitor’s activity etc. to the Cluster Manager.
· Ensure the security, policies and audit procedures are followed as outlined by policy.
· Manage operations and customer service activities of a Center, in delivering financial services products to current and potential consumer and business customers, while meeting established plans and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Perform sales leadership functions for the Center, such as coaching, sales meetings and briefs.
· Team player.
· Customer Orientation
· Positive approach
· Interpersonal Skills
· Problem solving