|Industry:||Broking & Research|
|Experience:||2 - 3 Year|
|Qualification:||39, 41, 48|
|Designation:||Research Analyst - Consumer Durables|
|Department:||Research & Development|
|Sub Department:||General - R&D|
|CTC INR Lacs:||6 - 12 p.a|
• Good organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple activities.
• Ability to work effectively with a results-oriented focus and a highly disciplined approach to meeting objectives
2 years of relevant research and financial modelling experience
• Should have sound knowledge and in-depth knowledge of financial statements and ratio analysis.
• Able to build and maintain financial models
• Excellent writing and communication skills are pre-requisites.
• Interaction with various types of media and maintaining close relationships with the managements of companies covered as well as fund managers
• Knowledge in extracting data from data bases like Bloomberg, Reuters, Capitaline and websites like USFDA and UKMHRA is essential